Legal Trademark & Copyright Notice
The Running Through Life, LLC symbol of a person depicted as a silhouette running between the word “LIFE” is a registered trademark of Running Through Life, LLC.
The phrase “Don’t Let Life Run You. Run Life” is a
Unauthorized use is an infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights.
The content of the Running Through Life, LLC websites is protected by international copyright and owned by Running Through Life, LLC.
Specific to this site: © 2018 by Running Through Life, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All terms, statements, policies and practices inclusive and applicable to all websites owned by Running Through Life, LLC, including, but not limited to, domain names, content, branding, intellectual property, business identity, personal identity, text, images, site access statistics, names, logos, of any owned or associated, including, but not limited to, all other domains, are copyright and/or trademark property of Running Through Life, LLC owner and associates.
Without express written permission from the CEO or COO of Running Through Life, LLC you must never copy, modify, reproduce, translate, or tailor products, or create new products or derivative works using the products in any written, visual, or audio form, or by any means whether electronic or mechanical.
Any such activity constitutes an infringement of Running Through Life, LLC copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights and may result in legal action and financial penalties.
All requests for permission must be made in writing, in advance of intended use. All requests will be reviewed. Licensing and/or Permissions Agreements will be negotiated and determined. All agreements must be signed by the individual or organizational representative requesting use of copyrighted material and by an authorized Running Through Life, LLC officer.
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
All site information and materials are copyrighted by Running Through Life, LLC. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial, personal use only on this site and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever
The terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Running Through Life, LLC websites, apply to all site users.
Running Through Life, LLC maintains websites for business, personal information, and education.
The content of the Running Through Life, LLC websites may be viewed, bookmarked, shared via social media, and printed. It may not be downloaded, copied, duplicated, altered or redistributed in any manner, on any website, or in any medium, or in any manner whatsoever, without prior written permission of Running Through Life, LLC. Written permission, rarely granted, will then be subject, at minimum, to the following restrictions:
●The recipient may not derive income from the information itself.
●In any material based on this information, the recipient agrees to acknowledge the website or Running Through Life, LLC, including copyright notice and trademarks.
●No modifications are made to materials.
●Images and web page graphic designs, video, audio, and text are not to be reproduced without the prior written permission of Running Through Life, LLC.
By accessing and browsing our sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Content and Copyright Use:
1. All materials on Running Through Life, LLC websites are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Running Through Life, LLC
2. The user shall use Running Through Life, LLC web sites for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Running Through Life, LLC websites any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Running Through Life, LLC websites’ express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Running Through Life, LLC websites, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Running Through Life, LLC websites’ materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Running Through Life, LLC websites, or any part of Running Through Life, LLC websites’ services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Running Through Life, LLC websites is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Running Through Life, LLC websites’ material, products, or services or with any of Terms and Conditions, the user’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Running Through Life, LLC websites’ services.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Running Through Life, LLC websites. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Running Through Life, LLC and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Running Through Life, LLC websites or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Running Through Life, LLC websites will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
7. Some of Running Through Life, LLC websites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from Running Through Life, LLC websites. Users should consult the other site’s privacy notices, as Running Through Life, LLC websites makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.